Acceptable Use Policy
1) Upon visiting this website all visitors automatically agree to and are bound by the acceptable use policy of this site.
2) Prohibited uses.
2.1) This website can only be used for lawful purposes. Visitors to this website are not permitted to use this website for the following purposes:
· Breach any local, national or international law or regulation.
· Take part in unlawful or fraudulent activity.
· Harm or attempt to harm those under the age of 18 (minors)
· send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or reuse any material that doesn’t comply with the sites content standards
· Transfer unrequested or unauthorised advertising (spam)
· Transfer any data containing harmful viruses or Trojans, or other harmful programs that may damage computer software or hardware.
· Reproduce, copy or resell any content of the site.
· Access damage or disrupt any part of the site or any equipment, network or software connected to the site.
3) Interactive Services:
3.1 This website does not provide interactive services, such as chat rooms, bulletin boards, and comment or review facilities.
3.2 Visitors are prohibited from implementing any such facility on this site.
3.3 See also terms and conditions section contributions and uploads to the website.
4) Content standards
4.1 The company will endeavour to ensure that content on this website contains accurate information and genuine opinions.
4.2 However, errors may occur in the content. Please see website terms and conditions section reliance on information posted.
4.3 This website is compliant with the law in the UK.
4.4 The material on this website must not and will not contain any of the following:
· Contain obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory material, or discriminatory information that unlawfully damages someone’s reputation.
· Promote violence or sexually explicit material
· Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age or disability
· Infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person
· Be likely to threaten, abuse, harass, upset, embarrass, harm or annoy anyone
· Be used to misrepresent somebody’s identity or impersonate another person.
· Help to meet or assist an unlawful act.
5) Suspension and termination
5.1 If the acceptable use policy is breached the company reserves the right to take the following actions:
· Implement the immediate temporary or permanent withdrawal of visitor’s rights to use the site.
· Implementing the immediate temporary or permanent removal of the material or posting uploaded to the site by a visitor.
· Issuing a warning to the visitor.
· Commencing legal proceedings for reimbursement of all costs resulting from the breach.
· Disclosing information about the breach to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
· Taking further legal action or any of the action that the company deems appropriate and exclude liability for any such actions taken because of breaches of the Acceptable Use Policy.
6) Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
6.1 The company may revise and change the Acceptable Use Policy at any time and visitors are automatically bound by any such changes.
7) Contact and Concerns
7.1 Visitors to this site with any concerns regarding material on this site can email email@example.com