1) 1&1 Internet collates cookies which provides the company with information for site analytics which:
· Combines one visitor’s data with other visitors. Which are then put in aggregated lists which don’t identify the visitor individually, but help give a picture of overall behaviour on the site.
· The site analytics information is used to:
o Make decisions regarding the presentation and maintenance of the website.
o To tell visitors about the related goods and services the company offer
o Or direct visitors to parts of the website in which they may be interested in.
2) The company will not disclose the visitors’ data to third parties, except to protect against credit fraud/risk, or if legally required to disclose such information for example by the courts.
3) Any data stored regarding visitors to this site are stored by our website host 1&1 Ltd and accessed by the company on a secure encrypted password protected online location. This website also has a SSL certificate providing data encryption. However the company cannot guarantee the effectiveness of these security measures.
4) Visitors should contact our web host provider 1&1 Internet Ltd to find out more about, update or request deletion of information stored about them. The company do not store visitors information, however, our website host 1&1 Internet Ltd may do so for our site analytics purposes.
6) The company is compliant with the requirements set out in the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and the Data Protection Act 1998.
7) The company is registered with the Information Commisioners Office at https://ico.org.uk/about-the-ico/what-we-do/register-of-data-controllers as required by the Data Protection Act 1998.